UFORCE 600 FAMILY EXPANDS TO THREE MODELS
CFMOTO Australia has introduced two new UFORCE 600 variants – the ‘Base’ and ‘Hunt’ – to offer even more choice for local customers in the middleweight UTV category.
The two additions retail for $13,990 drive away (UFORCE 600 Base) and $16,990 drive away (UFORCE 600 Hunt) respectively. The original – and extremely popular – UFORCE 600
remains at $15,490 drive away.
The Base and Hunt models will go on sale in the final week of January.
UFORCE 600 BASE
As the moniker suggests, the Base model is the no-frills part of the expanded U600 range, and will be only offered in one livery (blue).
It differs from the UFORCE 600 in the following areas:
• It has steel wheels instead of alloy;
• It has halogen lights instead of LED;
• There’s no electronic power steering;
• The rear differential is fixed instead of a limited-slip design; and
• It doesn’t have a winch.
Otherwise, the Base still has all the UFORCE 600 features such as the roof kit, electronic engine braking, multiple drive modes, LCD screen, ROPS-approved cage, nearly 100 litres of storage, 960kg of towing/carrying capacity, and a newly designed bench seat.
The 580cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, SOHC, single-cylinder engine also continues to operate at full mast: 41hp (31kW) at 6250rpm and 62Nm at 4750rpm.
UFORCE 600 HUNT
The UFORCE 600 Hunt variant is the antithesis of the Base: it takes all the UFORCE 600 attributes – including the winch, limited-slip differential, electronic power steering and alloy wheels – and then adds the following:
• ‘True Timber’ camouflage wrap;
• Snorkel kit;
• Front, rear and side protector bars; and
• A half screen.
The Hunt model is positioned in the same premium vein as the UFORCE 800 Camo and UFORCE 1000 Hunter.
The UFORCE 600, which was released in 2021, already represents a quantum leap in design, performance, ergonomics and driving dynamics over its predecessor, and the Base and Hunt models continue that narrative while offering more choice for the customer.
All current UFORCE 600 accessories will also fit the Base and Hunt variants.
Contact your local CFMOTO dealer for more information.
Win a UFORCE 600 at Brighter Days Festival
UFORCE 600 FAMILY FEATURES
• 580cc SOHC single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine
• Electronic power steering (not on Base model)
• Bosch fuel-injection
• Two drive modes
• Winch (not on Base model)
• Three-person bench seat
• CVT transmission
• Alloy wheels (steel wheels on Base model)
• Hydraulic disc brakes
• LED lights (halogen lights on Base model)
• Moulded and tilt-adjustable steering wheel
• LCD screen
• ROPS-approved cage
• Electronic engine braking
• Limited-slip rear diff (fixed diff on Base model)
• Double A-arm suspension
• Cargo capacity: 280kg
• Towing capacity: 680kg
• Nearly 100 litres of storage
• Liveries: Titanium Grey (UFORCE 600), Royal Blue (UFORCE 600 Base) and Camo (UFORCE 600 Hunt)
• Plus: snorkel kit, front, rear and side protector bars and a half screen standard on UFORCE 600 Hunt
SPECIFICATIONS: UFORCE 600 FAMILY
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
Type: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, four-valve, SOHC single-cylinder
Maximum power: 41hp (31kW) at 6250rpm
Maximum torque: 62Nm at 4750rpm
Fuel system: Bosch electronic fuel-injection
Transmission: Canadian CVTech
Drive modes: Normal/Work
4WD: 2WD/4WD with locking front differential and limited-slip rear differential (fixed rear diff on Base model)
Steering: Electronic power steering (except Base model)
SUSPENSION & BRAKES
Front: suspension: Double A-Arm, independent
Rear suspension: Double A-Arm, independent
Shock absorbers: Five-position preload
Brakes: Hydraulic disc brakes
Wheels: 12-inch aluminium (Base: 12-inch steel)
L x W x H: 2820mm x 1470mm x 1950mm
Ground clearance: 270mm
Dry weight: 570kg
Towing capacity: 680kg
Payload capacity: 410kg
Fuel capacity: 42 litres
Liveries: Titanium Grey (UFORCE 600), Royal Blue (UFORCE 600 Base) and Camo (UFORCE 600 Hunt)
Warranty: Two years