Always refer to the models owners manual for the correct instructions on how to correctly use and maintain your CFMOTO. Each vehicle is physically labeled with safety labels, warnings and load limits as also outline in the vehicles owners manual. Any concerns or questions on how to use or operate the vehicle please contact your authorised CFMOTO Dealer
Wear protective gear including a helmet, eye protection, gloves and protective clothing including pants, long sleeved top and sturdy boots
Avoid paved surfaces with off road vehicles as it may adversely affect the handling and control of the vehicle.
Use correct driving techniques to avoid vehicle overturn on hills, rough terrain and when turning.
- Operate a vehicle without the proper training or instruction
- Operate on public roads sue to possible risk of collision with another vehicle.
- Operate on paved roads. Paved roads may seriously effect the handling and control of an off road vehicle.
- Operate at high speed, too fast for your skill, condition or terrain.
- Never carry a passenger on single seat ATV.
- Never allow children under the age of 16 to drive or ride CFMOTO ATV, UTV and side by sides or motorcycles.
- Operate under the influence of drugs or alcohol
CFMOTO Australia encourages customers to undertake a formal driver training courses. By doing so you will get more out of your vehicle by understand how it works, plus the added safety benefits on how to tackle obstacles in the correct and safe manner. Talk to your dealer to find out more in your local area.