LIVE - RIDE - TRAVEL WITH CFMOTO'S 650MT ADVENTURE TOURER
CFMoto Australia welcomes the 2018 650MT, boasting a number of improvements over its predecessor and creating a true Adventure Tourer.
“We are excited to release the 2018 650MT into the Australian market. It’s a great value bike that’s up for any task, be it touring, commuting or even for those looking to learn to ride,” says CFMoto Australia’s Director Michael Poynton.
CFMoto’s popular 650cc parallel twin with Bosch EFI powers the MT and gives the bike a responsive and usable power band, perfect for a diverse range of riding.
Key improvements focus on rider comfort and enhanced touring features.
These include, crash bars, designed to protect the main fairings and engine side cases. Made out of steal, powder coated in black and neatly provides an extra layer of protection whilst enhancing the bikes overall road presence.
A redesigned windscreen and new addition of side wind deflectors to aid rider comfort when in the saddle at highway speeds for long periods of time.
New integrated handguards provide protection and tie into the aggressive styling.
Stopping power is provided by twin 300mm front discs paired with twin Juan (Spanish) twin piston calipers and a single 240mm disc on the rear. Continental ABS braking system is standard issue for added safety.
2018 650MT is $7,990 ride away, available in two colours, matte grey or blue and includes a 2-year, unlimited km factory warranty.
“Aggressive new look, enhance features and great bang for buck value, the new 650MT is sure to be a crowd pleaser.”
For the weekend getaway a pair of 41-litre black aluminium panniers are available as an optional extra, priced at a RRP of $650 inc GST. There is also an optional lower 820mm seat available, RRP of $165 inc GST.
Live, ride, travel with CFMoto’s 650MT.NEW FEATURES
- Front / side and engine crash bar set, included as a standard feature
- New and improved front windscreen, new shape with better wind deflection
- Clear side wind deflectors for additional protection
- Integrated handguards
KEY FEATURESVIEW MODEL
- Responsive 649.3cc in-line twin, DOHC, 41.5KW at 9500rpm and 62NM of torque at 7000rpm
- 6 speed transmission
- Superior performance with Bosch EFI
- Long travel USD front forks and cantilever rear shock for on or off road adventures
- Twin Disc, 300mm / Rear: Single Disc, 240mm, with the safety of Continental ABS braking system
- Large 18L fuel tank for extended range (400km)
- 840mm standard seat height
- USB charging port for GPS or smart phone
- Available in two colour options, Matte Grey or Blue
- 2 year CFMoto unlimited km warranty
- 820mm low seat is available
- Pair of 41 litre aluminium panniers in black