The UFORCE 600 is now on sale as CFMOTO’s new features-packed contender in the mid-capacity UTV segment, introducing technology like electronic downhill descent control and a ,limited-slip rear differential.
Click HERE for the full rundown on the $14,990 drive away UTV.
The UFORCE 600 packs a lot into a compact package and a sharp price, but there’s still more in the shape of an accessories package to add even comfort, storage capability, protection and adventure capability.
The accessories range and pricing is as follows:
• FRONT BUMPER ASSEMBLY: $399
• SIDE PROTECTOR BAR: $399
• REAR PROTECTOR BAR: $349
• SNORKEL KIT: $499
• SIDE DOORS ASSEMBLY: $999 each
• HEATED DRIVER SEAT ASSEMBLY: $299
• HEATED PASSENGER SEAT ASSEMBLY: $349
• FULL WINDSHIELD ASSEMBLY: $699
• HALF WINDSHIELD ASSEMBLY: $409
• REAR WINDSHIELD ASSEMBLY: $499
• REAR CARRY RACK ASSEMBLY: $599
• CARGO BOX: $699
For more information on all the accessories, including specs and images, click HERE.