10 TIPS TO STAY SAFE ON YOUR CFMOTO ATV
Whether you use a quad bike or ATV for work on the farm or recreationally, safety should always be your number one focus.
To help keep you, your employees and family safe, CFMoto have put together a list of the top 10 ways to stay safe on your quad bike or ATV.
- Always wear a helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Be alert and never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on quad bike or ATV designed for single person use.
- Ride an quad / ATV that's right for your age.
- ATVs are not toys, they are powerful machines designed for use in tough environments and should be treated as such so we recommend our CFMoto ATVs are not be operated by anyone under 16 years of age.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Always keep your quad bike / ATV properly maintained and tyres correctly inflated
- Know your limits and ride to your ability – remember safety is number one when operating quad bikes.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law – the risk of colliding with another vehicle is increased when riding on roads and ATVs are designed to be operated off road.
- Visit your local CFMoto dealer for great service and advice on how to stay safe in your particular circumstances.