CFMoto Hot Deal On Two Wheels Promotion
CFMoto Australia are at it again, this time dropping the price of their 650NKS a parallel twin, 650cc motorcycle to a heart racing $5,990 ride away for a limited time only.
Director, Michael Poynton said the 650NKS has been well received by the LAMS market since its launch late last year thanks to its class leading power of 41.5KW and the unmatched value for money this model represents.
“There is definitely a market for the budget conscious motorcycle rider who wants a brand new bike that is built well, offers good power and of course, represents incredible value for money.
“We’re also throwing in a free motorcycle jacket worth two hundred bucks with every 650NKS so riders can get on the road sooner” Poynton said.
The 650NKS is the sibling of the 650NK. The difference between the bikes is minimal, with the up spec’d 650NK running a premium brake package, Continental tyres and integrated tachometer.
The 650NKS for $5,990 is backed by a 24 month unlimited KM warranty, supported by a nation-wide network of more than 80 dealers and is on sale at this price until 30 November.
The bike has also been making news overseas, competing at the Isle of Man TT for the past three years and qualifying well against a crowded field of Kawasaki ER6’s.
No longer the new kid on the block, CFMoto Australia last year recorded its 10,000th vehicle sale demonstrating the brands resilience and longevity in the marketplace.
650NKS MORE INFORMATION
- Colours available in pearl black, crystal blue and sunburst orange.
- Engine 649.3cc, EFI, liquid-cooled parallel-twin DOHC engine.
- Power 41.5KW at 9,550 rpm and 62Nm of Torque at 7,000 rpm (LAMS restricted)
- Transmission six speed
- Ergonomics low seating, excellent handlebar and foot peg positioning offering a relaxed upright riding position for confidence, comfort and endurance.
- Design sharp aggressive lines from the vertically stacked headlight to the lightly faired tail to create a strong road presence.
- Brakes Front dual, twin piston caliper braking system provides excellent stopping power.